Hello and welcome to this little blog of mine! As my first post I decided to do a 25 facts about me. It felt like a good choice. I have actually had another blog for three years but I needed a fresh start. Also, that blog was all over the place and it was getting annoying. So who am I?
1. A Swede. Yep, I live in the cold country in the north with the high taxes and the sorta good welfare.
2. A daydreamer. I don't remember that much from school because I wasn't listening most of the time. Instead I was dreaming of being an independent adult, moving abroad and just being happy.
3. That's right. I wasn't happy in school. Honestly, my teenage years have been the worst years of my life. And there's a reason.
4. I had social anxiety. I couldn't talk to people without my heart starting to race and being paralysed by fear. Because of this, I had no friends. Or rather, the friends I had left me behind and I couldn't make new ones.
5. I have super low self esteem. It's getting better, but it's still bad.
6. I love photography. I'm not that good at it, I only bought my camera about a month ago. But I am determind to learn how to take gorgeous pictures.
7. I like using my pictures. I don't just want to keep them on my computer or phone, I want to frame them and hang them up on the wall or create scrapbooks to look through when I'm getting nostalgic.
8. I get nostalgic a lot. I think it has to do with my daydreaming.
9. I love candles. Escpecially scented ones. I think they are a perfect way to put your own twist on your home.
10. I'm still not sure if I want to blog in Swedish or English, but I figured I'd start out in English and then we'll see what happens.
11. There's no spellcheck on this blog-thingy. And my spelling is far from perfect.
12. I'm trying to branch out of my comfort zone lately through everything from shopping at new stores to wearing lipstick. It's hard,
13. I don't like changes, unless I'm the one who makes them. This one time we changed the door handle on our front door and I cried for like three hours because everything felt so wrong. Okay, it was also because I lost the new key and paniced but mainly becuase of the change.
14. I like train rides. I've traveled by train everyday to school for more than three years now and it has become the moments of my day that are all mine, when I can relax with music, read a book or just reflect over my life.
15. I'm a huuuuge TV fan. Escpecially comedy shows like Community, Parks and Recreation, New Girl, The Office, you name it.
16. Also, I'm a huge music fan and lately I've even started to like "mainstream" music.
17. I find it difficult to be proud of myself, or to brag about myself. But I'm trying to improve that too.
18. Mood swings a big part of my life and not only when it's that time of the month. I can go from happy to depressed to irritatead to hyper in a second.
19. I <3 chocolate. Although who doesn't? Well, I know some people.
20. Right now I'm obsessed with YouTubers. Everything from comedy to beauty goes.
21. I really want to move abroad. I want to experience another culture during a long period of time and make friends from all over the world.
22. I'm an amateaur baker at heart. I don't bake as often as I want too, but I think about it. That's a start right?
23. I'm on a mission to drink more water which will last for the rest of my life.
24. I'm really glad I didn't chose to write 50 facts because this is hard.
25. I'm on all the social media sites! Or maybe not all of them, but I have Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr! Just serach for fridajagdahl and there I am.
There you have it, 25 facts about me! This was fun. Maybe it should be some annual thing? Thoughts?